What is the Charleston CVB Partner Portal?
The Charleston Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Partner Portal is a place for partners to request changes to listings, events and deals on the charlestonwv.com website.
How do I register for an account?
A Charleston CVB partner may request registration to the Partner Portal by completing the request form. Once your access has been granted by the Charleston CVB, you will receive an email with your Partner Portal password.
What can I do with partner access?
Once you are logged in, you can...
- Update your Profile: Update your name, email address, organization, phone and password.
- Make a Listing Request: Add new listing, suggest a modification to an existing listing or request removal of a listing.
- Request a New Event: Request the addition of a new, upcoming event, suggest a modification to an existing event or request removal of an event.
- Request a New Deal: Request the addition of a new, upcoming deal, suggest a modification to an existing deal or request removal of a deal.
- View All Requests: View the requests you have suggested through the Partner Portal.
What is a listing?
A listing is an item that appears on the charlestonwv.com site under Stay, Play, Dine, Churches and Meetings.
What happens to requests made through the Partner Portal?
When you make a request to a listing, event or deal through the Partner Portal, it is sent to the Charleston CVB team for review. At that time, in your All Requests view, the request will be pending. Once the team has responded to your request, it will be marked as completed. You can track the status in the View All Requests tile when logged in.
What is my username?
Your username is the full email address you used when requesting partner access.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, no problem. You may request it by clicking Forgot My Password on the Login page. Once you request your password, you will receive an email with details on how to login.
Can I use your creative design to brand my business?
Absolutely. Brand yourself "Hip, Historic ... Almost Heaven" with our badge. It can be used in black or white but no other colors. It should not be stretched or distorted in any way.